Tuesday 12 June 2018

Clay Art

Clay Art 
A few weeks ago our class made clay art. The designs and shapes had to be Kiwiana related. 

My design is about my family 
the little kuros are me my sisters and brothers and the two big kuros are my parents. 

I started off with a flat piece of clay  then added more clay and shaped it into kuros. when I was finished I wet my hands with a little bit of water and carefully smoothed it out and put some little designs on the  two big kuros. 

When we were done we let them day for a couple of days and then hung them on the wall

6 comments:

  1. whoa whats SO cool! i love the detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! i love your clay art! it really shows your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Emma i had really liked your piece of writing but maybe next time add a little bit more punchation and maybe recheck your writing and check if you have spelt all of your words correctly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Emma love your photo and I love the paten you choose how did you come up with this paten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Ella and I am from Matawai school.
    I like how you've included the process of making your wonderful clay art. I really like you photo of the clay art.

    Bye,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Emma and I am from Matawai school.
    I really like the clay art. I also like how you and your class have created and how you included the process of making them, so others could give it a try.

    Keep up the amazing work.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete

RWC Writing

Last week part of our contract was to write 3 paragraphs saying if we think mixed rugby teams should be mixed or not, here is my writing...