Friday 22 June 2018

Blog writing start of term goals

Blog writing  
At the start of the term our class set goals.
We have to choose a Maths, Literacy and personal goal.


My personal goal is to be resilient
-I can keep trying
- I can recognise what needs to be ‘let go’
- I can withstand difficulties or problems
- I can recover quickly from setbacks.  


My literacy goal is ideas + linking  
-I can link my new learning to my prior knowledge  
-I know that reading and writing go together
-I can find the big ideas/ authors
-I can elaborate on my ideas in writing.


My maths goal is Basic Facts
-I know that number knowledge and basic facts are a strong foundation
- I can instantly recall basic facts
-I know my times tables up to 9 times 9
-I know number groupings and patterns.



                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

RWC Writing

Last week part of our contract was to write 3 paragraphs saying if we think mixed rugby teams should be mixed or not, here is my writing...