Friday 8 September 2017

My Speech

My Speech

Hi my name is Emma, I am almost 11 years old. And i'm here to talk about why my whanau is sooo important to me. I am very lucky to have such a loving and supportive family. In my family I helpful mum, I had a very handy dad who died of cancer and is in heaven now. He was an amazing dad and he would do anything for me. I miss him alot!!! I also have 3 brothers and 3 sisters who are much older then me. My sisters live in Rotorua, Kaitaia, and france And my brothers live in Russell, Christchurch and Australia. Im also an auntie to 13 nieces and nephews who I love to spend time with. The reason why my whanau is important to me is because 1. They love and care for me 2.they encourage and build me up which makes me feel good about myself 3. They support in my school and church activities. Lastly I can't forget my amazing and awesome God parents. I love to spend time at their house watching movies and eating lots of yummy foods. (THEY ARE THE BEST!)
🌹 ðŸŒ¹ ðŸŒ¹ ðŸŒ¹ ðŸŒ¹ ðŸŒ¹ ðŸŒ¹ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RWC Writing

Last week part of our contract was to write 3 paragraphs saying if we think mixed rugby teams should be mixed or not, here is my writing...